- The personal data we collect;
- How we use the data we collect;
- Who has access to personal data;
- The rights of site users;
Personal data must be :
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with respect to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes is not considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (storage limitation);
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is lawful only if, and insofar as, at least one of the following conditions is met :
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request;
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or by a public authority with which the controller is entrusted;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Personal data collected
Data collected automatically (if cookies are enabled)
When you visit or use our site by accepting cookies, we may automatically collect and store the following information :
- Number of visits
- Number of pages viewed
- Average length of visit
- Media used
These data are anonymized and collected for purely statistical purposes and may not be used for any other purpose. We will not collect any additional data without informing you in advance.
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site :
- First and last name
- Company name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Subject of your request
This data may be collected by sending a contact form.
Use of personal data
Personal data collected on our site will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically after accepting cookies is used for statistical purposes.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for commercial purposes.
Sharing personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization the user data reasonably required to achieve the purposes in this policy.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes :
- Direct mail
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases :
- If required by law;
- If required for any legal proceedings;
- To prove or protect our legal rights;
- To purchasers or prospective purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
Storage of personal data
User data will be kept for a period of 12 months.
We will ensure that users are notified if their data is retained for longer than this period.
Personal data protection
All data stored in our system is secure and accessible only to our employees.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal data is secure and that users are protected, there remains a risk of harm. As the Internet as a whole can be insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The RGPD specifies that people under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects :
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
Further information on these rights can be found in chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the RGPD.
How to modify, delete or contest the data collected.
If you would like your information deleted or amended in any way, please contact our Data Protection Officers :
A cookie is a small file stored on a user’s hard disk by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
We use these to remember any selections you make on our site, so that they can be saved for future visits.
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using our site.
You can choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may reduce the quality of your user experience.
Cette politique de confidentialité est adaptée de celle disponible pour les sites vitrines de documentslegaux.fr